“Turan” University hosted a Meet-up “KZ BI community”
February 22, 2020, at the Turan University, the Career and Leadership Center organized a meeting “KZ BI community”.
This event brought together people who are interested in the field of data analysis.
At the meeting, participants observed a clash of three main competitors in the field of BI analytics: PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik Sense.
For the youth of Almaty were:
– Ekaterina Rehert, founder of KZ BI Community, Data Scientist at the Kolesa Group, ex-BI analyst at Microsoft, co-founder of DataBoom.kz;
– The topic “The Future of Data Analytics” was made by Almas Moldakanov, Manager for work with the education sector in Kazakhstan and the CIS countries, Microsoft;
– The topic “Practical advice on financial modeling using Power functions Excel and Power BI” was delivered by Kirill Nenashev, Microsoft Business Program Manager in Central and Eastern Europe, Marketing and Operations Department;
– The topic “Data Analysis with Tableau” was made by Ksenia Antsupova, EPAM Data Analyst. K. Antsupova – an expert in the field of data analysis, forecasting and planning with 12 years of experience in FMCG, e-commerce and telecom, the founder of “Tableau User Group Kazakhstan”;
– Alexander Polorotov, co-founder of “Datanomix.pro”, Qlik-evangelist in Kazakhstan, author of the channel on data visualization @datanomika, spoke on the topic “Data visualization, John Snow, Wonder Woman and Government procurement”;
– The topic “Data Literacy and Storytelling at Qlik Sense” was delivered by Ayan Blen, Senior Consultant and Ruslan Asanbekov, managerial consultancy manager, data and analytics group at KPMG Kazakhstan.
At the end of the event, a panel discussion was held with all the speakers.