In modern conditions of economic development management has become one of the most important professions. Preparation of highly qualified specialists in the field of management is the basis for the formation of a competitive advantage of business structures.
Master’s program in the specialty “Management” is intended for:
– acquisition of fundamental and applied knowledge in the issues of innovative management of production processes in organizations of various organizational and legal forms;
– preparation of managers in public administration and business;
– preparation of scientific staff for the system of higher, postgraduate education and scientific-research sector of the economy.
Academic degree: Master of economic sciences; Master of economics and business
Two entrance exams:
– in a foreign language;
– in the specialty.
Form of study: full time
Study languages – Kazakh, Russian
Directions and terms of study:
– scientific and pedagogical direction – 2 years;
– profile direction – 1 year
Study conditions – provided by state grants and on a fee basis
According to the scientific and pedagogical direction of the magistracy, two specializations are offered: “Business Organization” and “Innovative Management”.
– “Organization of business” – preparation of masters for conducting business in conditions of constant changes of global business environment. Undergraduates study the mechanisms of making managerial decisions in the field of business organization, own business, in priority areas of entrepreneurial activity.
– “Innovative management” – preparation of masters for management of processes of creation, introduction of innovations in the sphere of technology, production and in the social sphere. Undergraduates study the science and practice of management of innovation processes and the development of an innovative type of thinking, which is necessary for effective decision-making.
According to the profile direction of the magistracy, two specializations are offered: “Strategic Management” and “Sports management”.
– “Strategic Management”– preparation of masters in the field of strategic management, taking into account Kazakhstan’s and foreign experience. Undergraduates study modern concepts of strategic management, analytical tools for developing the company’s strategy.
– “Sports management” – preparation of masters in the field of sports management is aimed at analyzing the management objects in the field of sports and assessing the external and internal environment of the sports organization.
– Combining research career and work in business structures;
– Participation of representatives of the Kazakhstani large business, managers of foreign companies, the heads of government agencies, as well as foreign teachers;
– The educational process is built on the use of active teaching methods: practical exercises, case studies, business games, working on group projects;
– In order to develop a policy of multilingualism, the educational program includes modules in English;
– Scientific seminars, where leading representatives of Kazakhstan and foreign business sphere and state structures perform;
– A system of foreign internships in leading universities of the world, in which students can undergo semestrial and one-year training in the mode of educational exchange programs has been worked out, with the possibility of offsetting the disciplines passed there;
– Research practice and scientific internships at the Institutes of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
– Production and pre-diploma practice in the best domestic and foreign companies of Kazakhstan;
– Extensive learning opportunities for double degree programs. Listeners of double degree programs are studied at once in two universities on the integrated curriculum. According to the results of study graduates receive diplomas of both universities.
– Business leadership
– Innovative entrepreneurial activity
– Organization development management
– Practical aspects of innovative activity
– Organization of business in the national and international market
– Innovative development of the economy
– Theory and practice of project activity
– Strategic management
Lessons are conducted by experienced, highly qualified teachers, as well as leaders and participants of business communities of large financial and industrial structures. Lecturers successfully combine pedagogical and research activities, regularly publish scientific articles, reports, theses in scientific publications of foreign universities and other scientific centers, release teaching aids and monographs. They take an active part in international scientific symposiums, conferences, grants in the countries of near and far abroad. They are talented teachers and scientists, holders of honorary titles, awards and prizes:
Alshanov Rakhman Alshanovich – Doctor of economic sciences, professor, The President of the “Turan” Educational Corporation, The President of the Association of Higher Education Institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan, a holder of the titles “Honorary Education Worker of the Republic of Kazakhstan, “Honored Worker of Kazakhstan”, holder of the “Parasat” and “Friendship of People”, the deputy of City Maslikhat of Almaty, the academician of the International Engineering Academy, a member of the college of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Tusupova Leyla Amangeldievna – Doctor of economic sciences, professor, vice-rector for external relations, international accreditation and post-graduate education of the “Turan” University. The holder of the breastplate “For merits in the development of science of the Republic of Kazakhstan” (2007, 2012), breastplate “For contribution to education and science”. Teaching subjects: “Theory of economic science”, “Institutional economic theory”, “Theory of public choice”, “State regulation of the social sphere”.
Tamenova Saltanat Sarsenbaevna – head of the department “Economics and Management”, candidate of economic sciences, professor. She has extensive experience in the higher educational system of Kazakhstan from a teacher to a vice-rector for science, participated in the formation of business education as the dean of the MBA program, as the director of the Master’s Program of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan. She has practical work experience in business consulting. She also serves as an expert in the work of the “RFCA” Rating Agency (Regional financial center of Almaty city), Independent accreditation and rating agency, JSC “NC SCNTE” (National Center for State Scientific and Technical Expertise). She has more than 50 scientific publications, including monographs, teaching aids, scientific articles in the field of economics and management.
Kulumbetova Lyazzat Baltabaevna – Doctor of economic sciences, professor. Scientific and teaching experience is 30 years. She has over 80 scientific publications in the field of economics, management, including 2 monographs, 1 international glossary, 5 teaching aids, 2 articles with impact factor. She also has an experience of working as a head of the department at the Karaganda Economic University, KazEU named after T. Ryskulov. Teaching discipline: “Strategic Management”.
Beknazarova Aiman Tulepbergenova – Candidate of economic sciences, professor. She has an experience of working as a research associate at the Institute of Economics of the Academy of Sciences. She is an author of more than 45 scientific publications and three teaching aids: “Development of the enterprise in market relations”, “Enterprise Economy”, “Organization of Entrepreneurship”. Teaching discipline: “HR – management”.
Bukeikhanova Tamara Koshkarbayevna – candidate of economic sciences, docent. Scientific and pedagogical experience is over 35 years. She has over 40 scientific publications in the field of economics and management. She reads lectures and conducts practical classes for students and undergraduates of the University in “Management”, “Personnel Management”, “Leadership”, “Organizational Behavior”.
Borovskaya Irina Leonidovna – candidate of economic sciences, docent. She has a large number of scientific and methodical publications, and extensive experience in pedagogical and scientific activities in the universities of Almaty. Teaching subjects, practical courses: “Business organization”, “Introduction to business”, “Foreign economic activity of the enterprise”, “Management of small and medium business”, “Economic security of the firm” and others. In 2014-2015 academic year she was awarded with the diploma of the University “The best adviser of the Economic faculty”.
Shakirova Gulnara Amangeldievna – doctor of business administration, academician of International Academy of Informatization, general director of the scientific and practical center “ID-Group”. A holder of the certificate of honor of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan for contribution to the development of the education (June 2007); gratitude from “Atameken”, Club of PR-professionals of Kazakhstan, “ZERE” corporation, “CAT-corporation”, “Junior Achievement Kazakhstan” for cooperation and consulting support; awards for the 1st place in the “Senim” national competition as “The best employer of the year” (full project management). She is a business trainer and consultant, has developed authoring programs and trained more than 3,500 employees of various companies in the following areas: “Negotiating”, “Project Management”, “Innovative HR”, “HRM and Teambuilding”, “Time Management”, “Conflictology”, “Psychology of sales/communications”, “Change management”, “Leadership and management”, etc.
Duisen Galymzhan Mustakhimuly – Doctor of economic sciences, docent, Deputy Director of science of the Institute of Oriental Studies of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan named after R.B. Suleimenov. Scholar of the State Scientific Scholarship for Talented Young Scientists of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2006-2008), laureate of the S.E. Tolybekov’s awards (2005). The holder of the breastplate “For Merits in the Development of Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan” (2016), the certificate of the International Seminar of Young Scholars on Economic Development Issues (GSCASS, China) , Beijing, August 20-September 17, 2012); the certificate “Methodical bases of planning and realizing of educational programs of post-graduate education” (KazNU named after Al-Farabi, 2014); certificate “Models of Balanced Growth” (University of Washington, Seattle, KazNTU named after K.I. Satpaev, 2014). Teaching subjects, practical courses, trainings: “Modern Management”, “Marketing Planning”, “Bases of market economy”, “Planning of Innovative Scientific Researches”, “Regional Project Management Policy”, “Modern PR Methods”, “Economy of Central Asia” and etc. in Kazakh and Russian languages.
Ismagulova Khadisha Ualiyollaevna – director of “KazSert Almaty” LLP, auditor of quality systems (Ukrainian Quality Association), quality systems manager (European quality organization), authorized representative of quality management, expert-auditor of quality management system. She took part in the audit in such organizations as: The office of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Department of Social and Economic Monitoring of the Presidential Administration, the Internal Policy Department of the Presidential Administration, JSC “NC” Food Corporation”, JSC “KazTransGas”, LLP “Kazakhinstrakh”, etc. Disciplines, trainings, seminars, courses: “Quality management”, “Actuality of introduction of quality management systems”, etc.
Roland Gize – Doctor of economic sciences, professor. Vice-rector of the University of Applied Sciences Zittau / Görlitz, Germany. Courses taught: “Foreign experience of management”, “Strategic controlling”.
Tolymbek Almaz – PhD, professor, International University of Delta (DIU), Canada. Professor of MBA and MPA programs. Has experience in research in the following areas: a comprehensive analysis of the policy of higher education policy in Kazakhstan; research of styles of leadership in Kazakhstan and the leadership of the UN Secretary General; analysis of the needs of the state managers in training and assistance in developing the operational strategy of the International Association of City Managers (ICMA) to prepare the project in Kazakhstan; analysis of political-administrative relations in local government bodies in Kazakhstan. Courses taught: “Strategic management”, “Theory and practice of modern Leadership”, “International business”, “Financial markets of Canada and the USA”, “Research methodology”, “Financial services”, “Human Resource management”.
– Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosov, Russia
– St. Petersburg State Economic University, Russia
– University of Applied Sciences / Hochschule Zittau/Görlitz , Germany
– University of Pécs / Pécsi Tudományegyetem, Hungary
– University of Economics – Varna, Bulgaria
– Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation, Malaysia
– Institute of World Economy and International Relations (Kazakhstan)
– Institute of Economics of the Committee of Science of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
– ABC Almaty Bank Training Centre
– International Entrepreneurial Academy ID-GROUP
– International Leadership Institute, Kazakhstan
– LLP Coca-Cola Almaty Bottlers
– LLP Samsung Electronics Kazakhstan
– SB JSC Sberbank of Russia
– JSC Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan
– JSC Kazkommertsbank
– JSC Eurasian Bank
– RSI “Consumer Protection Department of the Almaty of the Committee for the Protection of Consumer Rights of the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan”
– LLP “KazSert Almaty”
International cooperation is one of the important components of educational activity in the context of globalization and international integration. “Turan” University, within the framework of established international relations, strive to conform with foreign standards in professional preparation of specialists, to develop cooperation with international organizations and educational institutions (partner universities), diplomatic organizations; to implement international cultural, educational and research programs and projects; to organize the training of students, undergraduates and doctoral candidates, internships of teaching staff and university staff abroad; to conduct international scientific conferences, seminars, summer schools, language courses; to invite foreign specialists for internships, work on joint projects, lectures, conduct business trainings, etc.
You have an opportunity to take part in scholarship programs and academic mobility programs:
– International scholarship “Bolashak”;
– Grants of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
– Scholarships of the Fund of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – the Leader of the Nation;
– Scholarship program “Public Education with UnionPay/ “Halyk Education with UnionPay” scholarship program”;
– Chevening – British government scholarship;
– Fulbright scholarship, USA;
– ERASMUS +;
– DAAD – German Academic Exchange Service;
– Scholarship program of the Konrad Adenauer Foundation (Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung e.V.), Germany;
– The academic exchange program MEVLANA, Turkey;
– The Program of Edmund Muskie (Muskie), USA;
– The “Confucius Institute Scholarship” program, China;
– Endeavor Awards international educational program, Australia.
You have an opportunity to acquire useful practical social and entrepreneurial experience by becoming a member of international student organizations and associations:
– AIESEC – International Social Internship Program;
– ENACTUS – International program of entrepreneurial student projects;
– “Triple Helix” International Association.
“Turan” University carries out international cooperation within the framework of agreements with leading foreign partner universities:
– London School of Marketing, United Kingdom
– University of Pécs / Pécsi Tudományegyetem, Hungary
– Virginia International University, USA
– The Pennsylvania State University (Penn State University),USA
– St. Cloud State University, USA
– University of Applied Sciences / Hochschule Zittau/Görlitz , Germany
– Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation, Malaysia
– University of Economics – Varna, Bulgaria
– Moscow State University, Russian
– Russian Foreign Trade Academy, Russian
– Saint-Petersburg State University of Economics, Russian
– Institute of World Economics & Finance, Russian
– Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation
– “Synergy” University, Russia
– Hitit University / Hitit Üniversitesi, Turkey
“Management” (Business Development Management)
Welcome to the unique double-degree programs of the best innovative and entrepreneurial university in Kazakhstan – Turan University and the best federal university in Russia, included in the TOP-800 of the best universities in the world according to the QS World University Rankings rating – Nizhny Novgorod State University named after N.I. Lobachevsky (UNN).
You have the opportunity to get education at two of the best universities in Kazakhstan and Russia. Further become our well-known graduates – scientists, successful economists and entrepreneurs.
The main emphasis is on the development of analytical skills, the practical application of innovative development tools, project management, and creative thinking.
Turan University, Kazakhstan
National Research Nizhny Novgorod State University named after N. I. Lobachevsky, Russia (Lobachevsky University)
International Institutional Accreditation of the Independent IAAR Accreditation and Rating Agency
Accreditation of educational programs:
Top 100 New U-Multirank Rankings for Master of Business Studies
EP “Economics of companies and corporations” has been accredited in accordance with the European standards of education quality assurance ESG-ENQA
MASTER’S DEGREE TRAINING PROGRAM
MANAGEMENT (BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT)
Masters-managers are trained in the following issues:
- Innovative management of production processes at the enterprise
- Improving management processes
- Development of development plans and their implementation
- Research and teaching activities
They can organize their own profitable business and manage a specialized service, department or private company.
KEY DISCIPLINES OF THE PROGRAM
- Business leadership
- Innovative entrepreneurial activity
- Organization Development Management
- Practical Aspects of Innovation
- Organization of business in the national and international market
- Innovative development of the economy
- Theory and practice of project activities
- Strategic management
- Effective management
- Business management in modern conditions
- Business Innovation Management
- Enterprise management strategy
- Valuation and management of company value
- Theory and practice of financial recovery
- Human Capital Management
- Organization of controlling at the enterprise
- Business Communication Technologies
- Legal environment of business
PLACES OF PRACTICE AND TRAINING
National Chamber of Entrepreneurs Atameken
Institute of Economics, MES RK
Industrial training in the best companies of Kazakhstan, such as IP Coca-Cola Almaty Bottlers LLP, Forte Bank JSC, Bank of China DB JSC in Kazakhstan, SB Sberbank of Russia JSC, Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan JSC, Eurasian Bank JSC, Kazakhstan NK Kazakhstan Temir Zholy JSC, Kazakhtelecom JSC, etc.
Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Nizhny Novgorod Region
Nizhny Novgorod Association of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs
Leading enterprises and organizations of the city
KEY BENEFITS OF PROGRAMS
- Highly qualified teaching staff with the involvement of managers and leading employees of relevant organizations, enterprises and institutions
- An individual approach to each undergraduate
- Distance-modular training.
- Use of modern information technologies in the educational process
- Interaction with the business community in the learning process and in the framework of joint events (round tables, conferences, business seminars)
- Internships and employment in leading companies in Kazakhstan and Russia
- The system of foreign internships at leading universities in the world – the opportunity for graduates to undergo semester and one-year studies
- Research practice and research internships at research institutes
- Continuing studies in doctoral / postgraduate studies
Activity in student organizations helps students to adapt to the university, reveals talents and shows them how to implement non-standard projects and original ideas at the university, thereby making their life more diverse and comfortable. Students have all opportunities for self-realization in society and various areas of student life, which is a synthesis of youth organizations and associations in the field of business, journalism, tourism, sports, culture and others.
Master’s degree in management is widely applicable in various fields and significantly expands career development opportunities. In connection with the growing need for highly qualified management specialists, many Kazakhstan and international companies need masters, who are able to apply new methods and technologies in the field of management.
Academic Master’s degree in “Management” provides job opportunities for the following positions:
– manager of middle and senior level, including top manager of national and international companies;
– business analyst in large and medium-sized companies;
– specialist of state and local government bodies;
– teacher at universities and colleges;
The holders of a Master’s degree of economic sciences have an opportunity to continue their studies in doctorate, where they can receive the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD). This will contribute to successful professional career advancement in the research, project-economic, analytical, organizational, administrative and pedagogical fields of activity.
Выбор магистратуры Университета “Туран” по специальности 6М050700 – «Менеджмент» – это мое осознанное решение. Обучение в магистратуре запомнилось мне многими позитивными моментами.
Особенно хотелось бы отметить высокую квалификацию профессорско-преподавательского состава и индивидуальный подход к каждому магистранту, а также высокое качество постановки процесса обучения. Атмосфера дружелюбия и уважения, активная жизненная позиция, прививаемая обучающимся создают основу для дальнейших творческих успехов.
Полученные знания помогли мне провести глубокие научные исследования по теме диссертации Логистика в системе управления предприятием”, результаты которых были успешно внедрены в производственные процессы предприятия, продвинуться по карьерной лестнице и стать менеджером среднего звена. Кроме того появился интерес для дальнейших научных исследований.
Хотелось бы выразить благодарность всему дружному коллективу Университета “Туран”, всего самого наилучшего и дальнейших академических достижений”.
Начальник отдела логистики ТОО “Dream Technology KZ” (Группа компаний “Асем-Ай”).
PhD, Head of “Management” Department of the “Turan” University
phone: 8 (727) 2604026