The conditions that have been created for the students with special educational needs are as follows:
– upon the student’s application, the learning process has been organized using on-line training;
– upon the student’s application, special educational needs are taken into account when class timetable scheduling (on the ground floor, etc.);
– access to textbooks for study both in the library and at home is available, and teaching and learning aids are provided in electronic form;
– opportunity to develop optimal individual educational paths for the students with special educational needs is provided;
– individual training schedule is prepared.
– open access to the Electronic library system IPR BOOKS.
The university has all the devices required for physical access of people with reduced capabilities:
– internal and external ramp to the stair;
– tactile tiles;
– sanitary and amenity facilities;
– tactile mnemonic circuit;
– health and wellness center;
– display board for the hearing-impaired disabled people;
– specially allocated car parking;
– elevator adapted for people with reduced disabilities;
– special headphones for the hearing-impaired disabled people;
– audio books and dictaphone recorders.