THE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION OF THE UNIVERSITY “TURAN” “TURAN-ZERDE»
The Association was formed for the purpose of mutual cooperation of Turan University graduates in the field of realization and protection of cultural, creative, material, and social rights and freedoms of its members, development of activity and amateur activities, and satisfaction of professional and amateur interests.
The main objectives of the Association are:
- Association of graduates for implementation of statutory tasks;
- assistance in improving the professional level of graduates and students of the University “Turan»;
- attracting students and young professionals to implement projects on the orders of both participants of the Association and other firms and companies;
- holding annual meetings for graduates of the University “Turan”
The main activities of the Association are:
- protection and representation of the interests of the Association’s participants;
- professional development through meetings, conferences, seminars, and trainings;
- providing legal assistance to the population, small businesses and members of the Association;
- joint activities with related organizations and other organizations for the development of the rule of law in Kazakhstan;
- research activities;
- publication of information materials, results of research activities, conference materials, reviews of the Association’s activities;
- participation in charitable activities.
The Turan-Zerde alumni Association was organized on the initiative of Turan University graduates in 1998. In 2002, the Association received a certificate From the Department of justice of the city of Almaty on state registration of a legal entity. Members of Turan-Zerde are all graduates of the Lyceum, College, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral programs, who receive a certificate of Association member upon graduation.
Members of the Turan-Zerde Alumni Association may receive benefits for services of the Turan Corporation *
Benefits of Turan University are provided subject to payment of the annual membership fee.
For more information, please contact the office at 16A Satpayev street, Turan University, office 709, Almaty
Phone number: 8 727 260 40 00
- Discounts on tuition fees::
o at the Turan Lyceum ( for children 5%);
o at Turan College (10% for graduates and their children, 5% for close relatives%);
o at Turan University, bachelor’s and master’s degrees (10% for graduates and their children, 5% for close relatives for each year of study);
- Discounts for paying for holidays in TAU-Turan (up to 10%)
- Free use of the reading room (from 9.00 to 18.00) and the electronic library (24/7)
- Free use of the aerobics hall, dance hall, gym, football field (only for graduates of the University “Turan”, according to the schedule);
- Discounts in payment for training courses, trainings conducted by the University (up to 10%)
- Possibility to hold presentations, round tables, seminars in the University’s classrooms and halls on special terms (rent of premises up to 10% discount).
- Opportunity to become a founder or mentor in the Turan business incubator (free of charge for 1 year).
You have the opportunity to leave current contact information in order to know of the annual meetings of graduates of Turan Corporation
Our best graduates.
Honorary Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Kazakhstan,Academician of the Academy of Law Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Doctor of Law, Professor, Deputy of the Majilis of the Republic of Kazakhstan
OUR FAMOUS ALUMNI: